The Sant Pau Gaudí Penthouse is a very spacious penthouse with a spectacular terrace to enjoy the Mediterranean climate, fully equipped with a table for dining under the light of the stars or sunbathing.
This penthouse has:
Dining room with sofa and single bed
1 Double bedroom
Fully equipped kitchen with a washing machine and microwave.
An ideal apartment for 2 or 3 people characterized by its magnificent terrace and its luminosity.
This Penthouse is located in the quiet Sant Marti neighborhood, perfectly connected to the city center, two metro stops 5 minutes away on foot and a train stop 7 minutes away.
In addition, in only two stops we arrive at La Sagrada Familia or by taking a pleasant 15-minute walk.
The PenthouseSant Pau Gaudí, is located on the 4th floor of a building without elevator. A district with a quiet and family atmosphere, with local shops and restaurants that will allow you to live a unique experience within the reach of very few and that does not appear in the guides.
Check-in: from 15:00h
Check out: before 11:00h
If you need to check in / out before or after these hours, you must apply at the time of booking. These options are subject to availability and may have an additional cost.
Full refund up to 5 days before arrival.
Minimum stay: 2 nights
Final Cleaning Fee: 60 €
Refundable deposit: 300 €
Tourist tax: 4.4 € / person / night.
The laws of Barcelona oblige us to fill in the form that we will send you by e-mail. You will receive an email where you can provide us with this information online.
- Check-in can be done between 3:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m.
Check-in before 3:00 p.m., you must contact us and we will do our best to check-in before the stipulated time.
Check-in after 8:00 p.m. will have an additional cost of € 25 that must be paid at the time of arrival at the apartment.
Check-in after midnight will have an additional cost of € 50 that must be paid at the time of arrival at the apartment.
- Check-out must be done before 11:00 am.
- Inform of arrival time
- The keys will be delivered to the apartment with a prior call at least 30 minutes in advance.
EXTRAS CHARGES NOT INCLUDED
Arrivals after 8pm: € 25
Arrivals after midnight: € 50
* Tourist Tax of 3.30 euros per person per night will be charged in cash upon arrival, up to a maximum of 7 nights and does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
* The Tourist Tax is a Law of the Barcelona City Council
Charge: Upon arrival and only with MasterCard, Visa or Amex Card
Refund: within a maximum period of 5 days after your departure
* Unauthorized parties
* Not adapted for the disabled
* No bachelor parties
* No youth groups
* Animals are not accepted
* It is not allowed to smoke
We offer a free Tourist Guide to the best places in Barcelona, so you can enjoy your stay in the best way!
- Recommendations near your apartment
- Parking near your apartment
- Restaurant recommendations by area
- Buildings, Churches, Museums, Discotheques, Bars, Restaurants
- We indicate how to get to each place
This Tourist Guide is available once you have made the reservation of your apartment.